Thanks for thinking about contributing! Contributions are not expected, but are quite welcome.
Contributions of all kinds are welcomed -- typos, doc updates, adding examples, bug fixes, and feature adds.
Some notes on contributing:
- Please open a GitHub discussion topic for any potential feature adds/changes to discuss them prior to opening a PR, this way everyone has a chance to chime in and make sure we're all on the same page!
- Please open an issue to discuss any bugs/bug fixes prior to opening a PR.
- Once we all have discussed any adds/changes, pull requests are very much welcome and appreciated!
- All PRs should pass tests/CI linting -- checkout the Makefile for some shortcuts for linting and testing.
- Please include tests! Even simple/basic tests are better than nothing -- it helps make sure changes in the future don't break functionality or make things act in unexpected ways!